*Currently, Password reset function is not working well
due to unplanned system downtime.
*You can keep saving your credit and receive membership deal without registration. No redeeming.
Terms & Conditions
Manpuku VIP club (VIP club) is a loyalty rewards program offered by Manpuku. Customers may become a member of the VIP card by registering at https://www.vip-card.com.au/manpuku. For information about a member’s account or other questions about the VIP card please contact us.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all VIP membership Program (“the Program”) transactions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, Manpuku is referred to as “us/we/our”.
3. By registering a member accepts these Terms and Conditions.
4. Membership is free.
5. Each member is responsible for keeping his or her contact details current.
6. In the event of loss of membership please contact us.
7. Members must have a card to earn point before use.
8. In order to earn points a member must present their membership card at the register at the time of payment. We are not liable for any failure by a member to notify us that the payment is a VIP membership transaction.
9. Members earn 5 points by every $1.00 spend at Manpuku. Points earned are credited to a member’s account.
10. 100 points earned will equal $1.00.
11. Points are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Points have no cash or monetary value.
12. Unused points expire when the account becomes inactive, or if the Program or account is suspended or cancelled.
13. Members can view their account information and points at https://www.vip-card.com.au/manpuku.
14. If a member redeems points in a transaction, points are earned on the transaction value net of the redeemed points.
15. If a member receives a refund for a payment(s) that previously earned points, the points earned will be deducted from the members balance when refunded.
16. Rewards may vary by store or by member depending on where, when and how a member signs up, personalised promotions or other factors.
17. Members must be registered to redeem points.
18. Members may redeem points when their account balance is 5 point or greater.
19. Points are redeemable in increments of 5 points.
20. A member may redeem points for a reward at participating Manpuku. When a member redeems points, the points are deducted from the point balance of a member’s account.
21. Rewards may be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers toward the payment.
22. We reserve the right to withdraw, add to or vary any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting Program benefits, point values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, reward delivery methods and conditions for active status. These changes may affect the value of the points or benefits already accumulated.
23. Once an account goes active it will not become inactive unless a member wishes to close the account.
24. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Program or any element of the Program at any time by announcement on our website http://www.ramenmanpuku.com. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation of the Program on any account including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
25. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a member’s account, without notice, if the account is inactive. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
26. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a member’s account, without notice, if we suspect the account is being used for fraudulent or illegal purposes. We will not be liable for the suspension or cancellation including (without limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or cancellation.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New South Wales law.
28. We will use the information you provide us and your account transactional history to send you information on promotions, offers, events, invitations and information on your account. Your transaction history may be used to personalise offers, promotions, event and invitations.
30. We reserve the right to send customer service or operational correspondence.
Who is Manpuku?
We hope that our delicious noodles and our friendly atmosphere provide a lasting experience that brings a smile to everyone’s face. We wish that our positive atmosphere spread a pleasant influence to customers and also throughout our staffs, suppliers, and everyone involved in supporting us. With these feelings, we named our restaurant Manpuku, “Millions of Happiness/Luck”, to reflect our values.
11:30am - 2:30pm, 5pm - 8:30pm
11:30am - 8:30pm (Sat&Sun)
10% Surcharge on Sundays & Public Holidays
482 Anzac Parade, Kingsford 2032
02 9662 1236
Mon - Sun (7days)
10% Surcharge on Sundays & Public Holidays
226 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood 2067
02 9411 1021